Smash Bros - UAO Smash Bros - UAO

My Favorite so far its hard to find good songs with that kind of Jazzy feel to it like this, last i heard on in this style i can say would be something by kill paris, great rhythmic flow and synths. for sure 5/5

SoLoR1 responds:

I Agree! This is actually the step I'm making through music, more of a Jazz Funk feel, although I must admit I am really tied on IDM, Ambient, and Soundscapes, love what that type of music can bring to the table!

Thank you for your feedback man!

dreadnaught wip dreadnaught wip

This track is a waiting game for sure, the only reason i have a half star off is because it wasn't going to follow it to the gnarly break down until i checked but good sounds and good use of the ambience i like it, i'm not one to be able to use subtile synths but you've locked them ^.O keep it up

Cat Attack Cat Attack

nice work with those synths pretty cool man goodwork

Demonicity responds:

thank you! <3

Search Search

Mega Man style for sure, VideoGame music all the way but way more dynamic, i took .5 off because, it may be preference, but I tend to like hearing multiple styles of synths of interchanging and restyling during the song it almost felt too "8-bit sine/square wave" and if thats what it was meant to be I apologize but still it had everything a good beat good tune, it jumped and popped, again id be surprised if nobody uses it for a video game.

FeignCalm responds:

Thanks for the review! From your review, I guess I can incorporate more synth formation styles in the future. I've finally been scouted too!

Monster Jump SFX Monster Jump SFX

Sounds like Development software try doing some Variation, maybe a vocal Vocoder Monster idk give it a try

How I Roll (AP Remix) How I Roll (AP Remix)

WWWWWTTTTFFFFF O.O Crazy good, melody synths wubs bass, The Rhythms are so kick, and your main lyrical part is tight goodjob!

Jackin My Style Jackin My Style

fun blips, good luck!

Skyfortress - City of Diz Skyfortress - City of Diz

1:08 it was like Star Wars much O.O no but this is pretty cool I like the melody and the big band feel its cool, just have to wait for it to "drop" XD

steampianist responds:

thank you for listening.

Snapped Snapped

I like the variation in sounds, but I think there should have been more melody variation, idk maybe its just me I liked 2:50 where you mixed up that pluck but i think you should have had it more mixed in the middle but thats just me cool stuff!

ZxO.oxZ

Voice Acting - Demo Reel Voice Acting - Demo Reel

got to say that what I heard was not bad but it anything to write home to about, you have decent quality loved that, the problem was the emotional connections you had with each character you feel it, I feel it, when you connect with the character of the voices you have to connect.

Feel what they feel, you have the voice just mold it better give it more emotion and playback and compare, if its not perfect to you then its not done! I expect to see more from here. -ZxO.oxZ