Pixel Unchained Pixel Unchained

Nice, I liked the force you to be curious type of game play, but the objective so far seems to be lost to me. A bit confusing off the get go but I like the design, and the quirky-ness to it!

Dividebyzer0team responds:

Wow, thanks for a feedback!)

Pixel Unchained - our very first game, so we were unaware of "what is simple" & "what is hard" in constructing game and level design. And because of it, the story and the idea are pretty hard to read and understand. But nevertheless, that was an important lesson for us ;)

Juliet Ragdoll Juliet Ragdoll

I feel like shes not flexible enough but amazing physics love it

Smash Bros - UAO Smash Bros - UAO

My Favorite so far its hard to find good songs with that kind of Jazzy feel to it like this, last i heard on in this style i can say would be something by kill paris, great rhythmic flow and synths. for sure 5/5

SoLoR1 responds:

I Agree! This is actually the step I'm making through music, more of a Jazz Funk feel, although I must admit I am really tied on IDM, Ambient, and Soundscapes, love what that type of music can bring to the table!

Thank you for your feedback man!

dreadnaught wip dreadnaught wip

This track is a waiting game for sure, the only reason i have a half star off is because it wasn't going to follow it to the gnarly break down until i checked but good sounds and good use of the ambience i like it, i'm not one to be able to use subtile synths but you've locked them ^.O keep it up

Cat Attack Cat Attack

nice work with those synths pretty cool man goodwork

Demonicity responds:

thank you! <3

Space Dust Space Dust

Love it awesome i want somemore of it!!